Latest interface: 0.3.1
Latest system: 010
Jason
Developer

806 posts

Posted on 11 August 2014 @ 14:32
Dear ZFSguru users,

A small compatibility update to the web-interface was made to support the newly released 11.0-002 system image.

There are only minor changes, but it allows the use of 11.0-002 system image:
  • Fixed an issue where with modern BSD operating system, a boot partition would not be created.
  • Fixed an issue where displaying the list of pools would generate an error.
  • Hide a notification message about disabled pool features on the detailed pool page.

Beta11 will be a major update
With this minor update, a lot of work on the web-interface is still lying in my drawer. After I have completed work on the new system build system, work on the web-interface will continue. Hopefully I will be able to release beta11, beta12 and the RC and final release of ZFSguru 0.2 this year!

Notice any problems? Report them!
Your feedback is valuable to us!

Have a nice day. ;-)

Regards,
CiPHER and Jason
Developers of ZFSguru
aaront
User

75 posts

Posted on 14 August 2014 @ 00:13
Feature request: email notifications on forum comments. I like to participate and help, but remembering to check on posts I've commented on is a pain.
karmantyu
User

131 posts

Posted on 14 August 2014 @ 09:06
I've tested only one part of the new web interface on the new build 11.0-002. The access setting page seems to function properly but SSH fails to let me in, so something is not okay either either the interface or the build itself.
I would like sincerely ask a minor change on the network interface setting page:
Would like to see options to set dhcp, fix IP, gateway, proxy, etc. and would like to see the changes written to /etc/host and in the files it is necessary.
I know the migration manager is not ready yet but it would be nice to have some basic checkbox to migrate fstab, rc.conf, hosts, pk.conf or as deep you like it.
Without these not so groundbreaking changes the migration to new builds needs a lot of time and concentration.

Thank you,
oppland
User

24 posts

Posted on 15 August 2014 @ 22:04
I agree with aaront. That would be nice. The pfsense forums have that, as well as a great search function: https://forum.pfsense.org
CiPHER
Developer

1199 posts

Posted on 16 August 2014 @ 17:48
Once the new website is online, it will sport a new forum. It will be much better than the crappy forum we have now. Still takes a few months; so end of this year probably.

@karmantyu: thanks for testing! I will test whether SSH works.
Last Page

Valid XHTML 1.1